Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ya I know.

I am sad.
sad-ness is a feeling.
feeling's are but natural.
natural-ly jam is sweet.
sweet people are rare.
rare things are hard to get.
get-ting out of an amusement park is not welcome.
welcome the aliens with open arms.
arms and ammunition destroy the earth.
earth-ly sounds scare me.
me is a pronoun.
pronoun is in favour (pro-) of a noun.
noun is my name.
name can be black.
black signifies darkness.
darkness can be avoided by lighting a lamp.
lamps are cool.
cool as a cucumber.
cucumber is yummy.
yummy kinda rhymes with unnecessary.
unnecessary things clutter your mind.
mind is a deep place full of thoughts.
thoughts need to be realistic.
realistic dreams get you closer to your goal.
goal is a bollywood movie.
movie-s are a way to escape the real world.
world is round.
round is a shape.
shape your eyebrows.
eyebrows lie above the eyes.
eyes have power.
power is energy/time.
time goes on and on.
on the chair sits the bear.
bear ate up the porridge.
porridge fills your stomach.
stomach the fact that you just wasted a minute by reading something written by I!

6 comments:

Shruthi Mahesh said...

"I" is somethin u cannot live without
without is with+out
out is where i'll be if i talk more ;)

good one ya! nice one!

Ashwin said...

Poem Anthyakshari..
Good one, it gets into an infinite loop though :D

Nishchita said...

@Shruthi:
Thanks! Must say, your poem making abilities are great too! You're on the right track! Way to go shruuu *grin grin*

Nishchita said...

@Ashwin:
Thanks! Thats the whole point. The more time you waste in the loop, the more points i score :)

Abhi said...

I agree, cucumber is yummy! :)

p.s. I love writing rhymes! :D

Tej said...

AWESOME...AWE+SOME..SOME1 is indeed a good poet.. ;-)

Blog Archive