Sunday, February 22, 2009

Paint away!

The HowtoGeek website has got a very cute logo. Check it out : HERE

It reminds of of those days when I got newly acquainted with the Microsoft paint tool! I used to come back from school, switch on the computer and open paint. Then I used to get started by creating like a really cute face, rubbing out the mistakes with that cute little rubber! [Note the usage of cute: twice] I used to love the spray paint tool! I always used to make the eyes using spray tool.

I used to be so proud of myself after the completion of a drawing. I even took a print out of a really *ugly* face which I had created. Those were the days....

3 comments:

Abhi said...

I didn't know nostalgia was contagious! :D

Nishchita said...

I think it was.. :)

Unknown said...

It is very contagious.

Blog Archive