Friday, January 1, 2010

....tick....tick....tick....

The clock doesn't stop. It ticks on. Another eventful year passes by. 2009, for me, started on the wrong note, but ended on an excellent one. I thank the following entities for making my 2009 rock!
(I'll be generic here :) )
1. God. The real meaning of multitasking - God knows! Pun intended. :)
2. My family. For all the love and care.
3. My friends. For being there. Love them, hate them, can't live without them.
4. My colleagues. For all the support and learning opportunities.
5. My vehicle. For taking me places.
6. My mobile phone. For helping me create contacts.
7. My wallet. For...well. Self explanatory. :)
8. My computer. For making MY world a global world.
9. My comb. For making me look right.
10. My jacket. For keeping the coldness away.

The list goes on. I stopped at 10 for 2010. :) Sorry to other important or mundane things I left out of the list.

Have an excellent year people. Love your pets. Be good. And slap yourself if you use excess plastic.
Cheers!

8 comments:

Sameer Kulkarni said...

One more 10 point list.
Have a rocking year ahead.

Shruthi Mahesh said...

nice putti.. happie new yr! So jan 1 2011.. u will be addin one more to this list huh?? :P BTW u plan to write one every month huh?? :D n u shud thank "___" n "_____" for makin 2009 memorable :P try guessin those :P

Nishchita said...

@Sameer: ..to you too!

@Shru: Yeah for all! :) :)

Tej said...

1. You shouldnt SAY pun intended ;)Takes off its value..
2. u shud get ur vehicle serviced propery so that it'l STILL "take u place" in 2011 as well ;)
3. Get a new phone ;) Ur phone sucks!
4. Wallet, computer(thank me ;) comb and jacket..Kudos!!

Well have a gr8 year ahead !! :)
-Be seeing you!!

Nishchita said...

@Tej:
For 1: Yeahhh.. agreed! :)
For 2: 2011 or 2010?
For 3: Yes I will. Planning phase going on!
For 4: We like materialistic things.

Cheers :)

Nandana said...

I didn't get the pun.
Hee hee.. love ur pets.. ha ha..
I like the excess plastic advise.
Thanking your colleagues??You JUST started working!!?!![no offence,colleagues.]
Though, I think you should've given me most of the credit for making your life better in,well,most aspects.. :P
Yes, I finally checked it out. :P

Nandana said...

Oh..and..GET A NEW CONNECTION[read new as vodafone please!]

Nishchita said...

@Nandana: And you have a problem when I don't get your sarcasm. Come on, its a straight forward pun. Shame.

Connection, well, yeahhh..

I was hoping you would update your blog. No?

Blog Archive